4tify your Learning™, a training reinforcement tool available exclusively on Thinkzoom, is a series of prompted exam questions and a video recap designed to keep training top-of-mind long after a training session is over. The goal is to transfer knowledge from short-term memory to long-term memory and increase learning engagement.
- Emails are sent two days, two weeks, two months and four months after the course has been completed. The recap video will come with the fourth and final email.
- Our email notifications, exams, quizzes and recap videos are all mobile ready for anytime, anywhere access.
- Clients have the ability to customize the 4tify exams with company-specific content.
- Points are awarded to learners for successful completion of 4tify exams. These are reflected on the leaderboard and promote healthy competition.
- Administrators can run reports on exam questions to verify completion by designated due dates.
Below is a quick overview of how 4tify training reinforcement works once a learner finishes a course.