ej4 is seeking a Graphic Designer, to design, create, and innovate our award-winning training content. We don’t create boring training videos; our programs are anything but ordinary. Video topics vary from entry level business basics to high-level leadership development and typically focus on “how-to’s”. The ideal candidate will embrace our culture of innovation and creativity, and continually set new standards for content creation.
This position works closely with all areas of production to provide and support the design & technical needs of each project. The Graphic Designer uses instructional design theory to create storyboards, breakdown scripts and create course content incorporating graphics, audio, video, and simulations as appropriate to engage participants in the learning process. The ideal candidate has a solid sense of design and typography. Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud, Photoshop, Illustrator is essential to the success of this position.
- A solid sense of design and typography is a must.
- Ability to concept with Designers and in time contributes their own design solutions to a project/program.
- Use knowledge of PowerPoint, Illustrator, and Photoshop to create different design templates for final files to send to video production.
- Being detail oriented is very important. Also, fast and accurate on a Mac.
- Ability to communicate clearly with internal client groups (Designers, Project Managers, Studio Managers, and Marketing.)
- Coordinate projects with subject matter experts
- Work closely across project teams to ensure that all schedule requirements are met
- Create storyboards for e-learning course screens and make design decisions about screen text, graphics/animations, and interactions
- Provide innovative input and ideas to storyboards and concepts
- Demonstrate Instructional Design skills to determine the optimal way to chunk, sequence, and structure content
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communications and other related fields.
- Relevant experience in Learning and Development, Learning Effectiveness, Adult Learning, or related discipline is beneficial but not required.
- Experience with motion graphics is a bonus.
- A minimum of 5+ years related design experience with emphasis on graphic design, videography, automation, and illustration
- Proven ability to perform and apply design skills, typography, ideation, color theory, spacing, scale, visual presentation development, and layout.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong relationship building skills
If you ask us to describe ej4 in a few words it’s balance. We are a dedicated group of professionals and once our work is done we like to play a little. We have a family-friendly company and support the need for flexibility. We hope you’re a match to join our work family.
Send us your background at email@example.com and don’t forget the note to share why you’re the best.
Fill out the form below and attach your resumé.