Training Content Writer
The Content Writer is responsible for creating everything but ordinary training programs! That includes managing projects that result in the creation of custom or off-the-shelf online training videos. Video topics vary from entry level business basics to high-level leadership development and typically focus on “how-to’s”. This position analyzes, designs, develops, delivers and evaluates learning solutions. The ideal candidate will embrace our culture of innovation and creativity, and continually set new standards for content creation. The ideal candidate should be a combination of an instructional designer and copywriter.
- Develop, design, and produce the necessary instructional materials for training programs; both custom and off-the-shelf.
- Maintain current course materials as well as modify and improve them as required by customers and internal management and provide recommendations for improvements.
- Conduct training needs analysis, develop scripts and training scenarios as well as perform the assessment of training materials (surveys and client feedback).
- Develop new course modules including research, design, and implementation.
- Design and script (including test and support materials) for content created for clients as well as our general learning library.
- Write content in a concise manner that captures and holds the viewer's attention throughout the duration of the video.
- Plan and schedule project goals, milestones, and deliverables.
- Identify and solve project issues effectively. Facilitates and makes trade-off decisions between quality, costs, resources, scope, and time.
- Work concurrently on multiple projects with different timelines.
The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, consultative salesperson, demonstrating a commitment to success through an ability to listen and understand the client’s needs and have the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Design, Instructional Development, Communications, English or related fields and/or at least two to three years of experience.
- Instructional design background including experience in adult learning theory, learning styles, learner needs, delivery of Web-based content and diverse, multicultural backgrounds.
- Two to three years writing training, informational, or educational materials.
If you ask us to describe ej4 in a few words it’s balance. We are a dedicated group of professionals and once our work is done we like to play a little. We have a family-friendly company and support the need for flexibility. We hope you’re a match to join our work family.
Send us your background at email@example.com and don’t forget the note to share why you’re the best.
Fill out the form below and attach your resumé.