Business Development Specialist
ej4 is looking for an ambitious individual who is eager to kick start their sales career. As an Entry Level Business Development Representative, you will have an immediate and significant impact on the growth of our Company. You will be working directly with the Sales VP, Marketing Team, and Sales Executives. The ideal candidate is someone who is highly motivated, loves to be challenged, takes direction quickly, is passionate about success, likes working in a fast-paced team environment.
- Base pay + uncapped commissions
- Paid training
- Multiple resources and tools for discovering new prospects
- Full benefits and 401(k) plan
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Monday-Friday (no nights or weekends)
- Team-oriented, engaging and motivating environment
- Consistently network and market to prospects for new customers
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text, and CRM
- Identifying, qualifying and developing a strong pipeline of new business opportunities.
- Heavy lead generation; prospecting and cold calling
- Assist in the preparation for trade shows and events
- Ability to work well with others
- Strong drive to surpass goals
- A positive can-do, will-do attitude
- Resilient, persistent and the ability to overcome objections are a must - a hunter
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management and presentation skills
- Analytical, detail-oriented, organized
- Interest in building a career in sales
Send us your background at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below and attach your resumé.